Please use cyanoacrylate glue.
- Turn the brass nut on the titanium screw a little, wide lip of the nut should be faced to the screw head.
- Try to insert the nut into string hole from back side of the tailpiece using a screw.
- If nut inserted successfully, pull out nut and apply a small amount of glue on wide lip of the nut by the circle. Don’t apply to much glue to prevent showing glue on front side of the tailpiece. If nut can not be inserted into string hole, use round file to slightly widen the hole.
- Insert nut with glue into string hole from back side of the tailpiece using a screw. Make sure that screw pointed perpendicular to the surface of tailpiece.
- Keep pushing on the screw until glue hardened.
- Try to push screw from side to side to make sure that nut glued firmly.
Do not wipe glue from the front side of tailpiece until glue finally hardened!
On Hill style tailpieces in second and third string hole should be used levers with opposite chamfered edges to prevent them from pushing each other when screws are turned in.