As an option for our carbon tailpieces, we offer ConCarbo strong resin + titanium mini lever fine tuners. Set of 4 cello fine tuners with levers weight is 8-9 grams
Using special strong resin for lever and titanium for a screw makes this fine tuner very light.
This feature is especially important for carbon fiber tailpieces, because regular fine tuners have high weight and significantly reduce the benefits of carbon fiber.
These fine tuners are suitable only for ConCarbo tailpieces.
- Pass the string through the hole in the lever.
- Pass the string through the string slot in the tailpiece.
- Insert string Into peg
- Align string to net and bridge
- Place fine tuners levers in tailpiece into the string slots. Groove on the lever should coincide to the slot on the tailpiece.
- Tighten the string making sure that the lever is in place.